I’ve been taking photographs for as long as I can remember but I started taking photos professionally back in 2015 and fell in love with the art of it.
Bloomington, Illinois is my home but I’m always up for an adventure.
(Fun) Facts about me
- I love Fall, as does (almost) every Midwesten’er.
- If I had to pick one beverage to drink for the rest of my life it would be coffee. Black, no sugar.
- I’m terrified of crickets and grasshoppers.
- I once had to be rescued by a lifeguard in the Pacific Ocean due to a riptide.
- I’d move to Utah in a heartbeat (so if you’re from Utah or want to elope to Utah…let’s talk)
- My phone occasionaly refers to me as “Princess Consuela Banana Hammock” if you get that reference we are going to be the best of f.r.i.e.n.d.s